Celebrate German culture with beer, food, and live music at Naper Settlement
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for two adult tickets to Oktoberfest and two beers per person ($54 value)
On Friday, October 2, and Saturday, October 3, the aromas of German cuisine and the sounds of oom-pah music take over the grounds of Naper Settlement. Oktoberfest fills the outdoor history museum with traditional food, beer, and music (along with some classic rock, just to spice things up).
Friday, 5-10 p.m. and Saturday, noon-10 p.m. Family-friendly activities are available on Saturday afternoon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid on October 2 or October 3, 2015. All ticket sales are final, no refunds, exchanges or exchanges for membership. NO OUTSIDE FOOD or BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Must present ID at entry. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Naper Settlement
In 1969, a group of history lovers saved the Civil War–era St. John's Episcopal Church from demolition, and in so doing gave birth to Naper Settlement, an outdoor history museum that preserves a slice of 19th-century life. Over the decades, more and more buildings have been restored and moved to the settlement grounds, building up a massive testament to times past and earning dozens of awards in the process.
- Size: 30 historic buildings spread across 12 acres
- Eye Catchers: the staff, who don costumes and take on personas from the 19th century
- Permanent Mainstay: Brushstrokes of the Past—3,500 sq. ft. of art, artifacts, photos, and other relics that chart Naperville's history
- Crown Jewel:Martin Mitchell Mansion, a 12-room celebration of 19th-century luxury and one of the settlement's original buildings
- Pro Tip: use Naper Settlement's app to explore the grounds and baffle those who've forgot what century they're in