All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 27, 2017
· Reviewed October 10, 2017
· Reviewed October 7, 2017
What You'll Get
- 90-Minute Kayak or Paddleboard Trip for One - Three River Options Available
- 90-Minute Kayak or Paddleboard Trip for Two - Three River Options Available
- 90-Minute Kayak or Paddleboard Trip for Four - Three River Options Available
- Visit www.napervillekayak.com to see which river location is currently available
Vouchers valid 24 hours from point of purchase. Vouchers less than 24 hours from point of purchase will not be honored.
Clients choose from three river options:
- DuPage River
- Take a river trip down the West Branch of DuPage River through scenic and historic downtown Naperville.
- Fox River
- This winding and gentle branch of the Fox River will offer you a memorable experience and a view of Oswego you’ve never seen before.
- West Branch of DuPage River
- Experience a view of Plainfield, the quiet corners, downtown, a range of wildlife from blue heron, jumping fish, snapping turtles, and much more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Walk-ins only; subject to availability. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 2017 season runs May 27 - Sept 30, 2017 and may remain open or close early depending on weather conditions. Due to safety concerns, river paddlers must be at least 13 years old or 5 feet tall and 100 lbs. minimum. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Naperville Kayak
Most Popular Service: Kayak rental
Staff Size: 11–25 people
Average Duration of Services: 30–60 minutes
Pro Tip: Come ready to have a great time.
Q&A with John Chase, General Manager
What is one of your signature services? How is it performed?
We rent kayaks and lead classes in a beautiful protected quarry in downtown Naperville. We provide the boat, life jacket, and paddle, along with instruction to help you enjoy your time on the water. We are experts at helping beginning kayakers feel confident and comfortable in their boats. Nothing makes us happier than the smiles we see when people come off the water.
When and how did you first develop a passion for your work?
We started Naperville Kayak because we felt a huge need to get people outdoors and away from their smart phones. Our area has so much to offer, and we wanted to help people experience something they've never expected, right in their backyard. We hope to be the springboard to bigger adventures.