Family-owned pizza joint whips up made-to-order pies in a casual setting
About Napoleone's Pizza House
Since 1958, sailors, go-go dancers, and everyday National City citizens have popped into Napoleone's Pizza House for cooked-daily grub in a casual, family-owned setting.
- The Family: Originally opened by brothers-in-law Mike and Joe, the pizzeria has been passed through the generations to current owners Sal Crivello and his son Peter.
- The Fame: Tom Waits worked there for five years as a teenager, and the restaurant is the subject of his song "The Ghosts of Saturday Night (After Hours at Napoleone's Pizza House)."
- The Pizza: Traditional pies are made to order, along with specialty pizzas such as chicken parmesan or the Kinna Wanna Pie, which is topped with BBQ sauce, sausage, ham, pineapple, red onion, cilantro, and ranch dressing.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Napoleone's Pizza House
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days