Skilled practitioners employ different kinds of techniques to boost natural healing processes occurring in the patient’s body
About This Deal
- Energy Healing: Energy Healing aims to balance the body’s flow of energy in an effort to ease stress, promote relaxation, and support the healing of persistent ailments.
- Crystal Healing: Practitioners use crystals and stones to balance energy. These are placed on certain points of the body according to the placement of grounding spots, chakras, or energy grids.
- Sound Healing: Skilled practitioner utilizes therapeutic, calming, and relaxing properties of music aiming to improve the physical and emotional health of patients, and improve their general well-being.
- Past Life Regression: Experienced practitioner aims to reveal nuances of past life affecting the current life and emotional wellness and utilizes the power of subtle suggestions aiming to resolve problems caused by past life experiences. Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy: A hypnotist guides clients to a heightened state of awareness and uses deeply relaxing techniques to unlock the subconscious, working to help clients overcome undesirable behaviors and affect lasting change.
- Reiki: Reiki was created by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usu and has now gone onto be adapted into various cultural traditions. Utilizing a technique known as palm healing, qi energy is transferred through the palms to allegedly heal various ailments by balancing the body’s energy flow. Reiki exists in the same branch of medicine as acupuncture and reflexology.
Need To Know
About National Integrative Wellness and Resource Center
At National Integrative Wellness and Resource Center, calmness-seekers may find the way to restore their well-being through meditation, energy healing, massage, or yoga. Obviously, on their path, they are not left alone. A team of experienced professionals provides constant guidance while promoting holistic approach and awareness. Proven therapies enable the clients to achieve the balance between the mind, body, and spirit.