Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Choice of diamond or crystal microdermabrasion
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About New Arc Eyebrows
It may be called New Arc Eyebrows, but this Clear Lake studio's work revolves around three core services: threading, waxing, and facials. For the first two, the beauty professionals take cotton thread and warm wax to unwanted hairs, shaping brows and removing unwanted facial and body fuzz.
Their facial services are more indulgent; for instance, the aromatherapy facial deeply relaxes while refreshing skin. The botanical acne facial, on the other hand, treats and soothes skin with an exfoliating peel, paprika antibacterial treatment, extractions, and cool probiotic mask with cucumber and tea-tree oil.