Friends, families, and neighbors can make memories that will last forever during mesmerizing lantern festival
About This Deal
- General admission
- What’s included: entry wristband, event entry, two sky lanterns, matches, marker
- Free admission for children under 3
- Dates and times: May 18, 2019, from 4 p.m to 11 p.m.
- Location: Utah Motorsports Campus, 1512 Sheep Ln, Grantsville, Utah
- About 30 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City, West Valley City and Salt Lake City International Airport; and is under 90 minutes away from Provo, Lehi, Ogden, & West Jordan, Utah.
Need To Know
About Night Lights Event
Night Lights Event brings the community of family and friends together for a lantern experience as a celebration life. Inspired by the traditional Thai Lantern Festival, it lifts lanterns of bamboo and rice paper as attendees glow in the magical sigh. With community still at its focus, it only uses eco-friendly, biodegradable lanterns and employs "lantern chasers" who search for debris after every festival. It aims to create magical nights sustainably, to leave the community cleaner than they found it.