Chefs prepare healthy, authentic Indian cuisine including shrimp vindaloo and lamb curry
About Nirvana Indian Bistro
Helmed by restaurant-industry veteran Nabin Chhantyal, Nirvana Indian Bistro provides diners with a modern, healthy twist on Indian cuisine. Read on to learn more about a few of the menu's standout dishes.
- Starter: Gobi manchurian blends Chinese and Indian influences to form an appetizer of crispy cauliflower flavored with chili garlic and soy sauce.
- Tandoor specialty: Nirvana marinates jumbo tiger shrimp overnight in a blend of cumin and coriander to ensure its complex flavors.
- Vegetarian entree: The menu's saag paneer is made with fresh chopped spinach and cottage cheese cooked in an authentic Punjabi-style sauce.
- Meat entree: The chicken tikka masala is composed of tender cubes of grilled chicken served in a creamy tomato sauce.
- Curry: The flavorful South Indian–style lamb madras curry features roasted dry chilies and mustard seeds in a coconut-based sauce.
- Biryani: Tender, bone-in goat is cooked with yogurt and a mix of Indian spices and basmati rice to form the goat biryani.
- Dessert: End meals on a sweet note with orange kulfi, Indian-style ice cream, garnished with orange slices.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days