Authentic Italian, family-friendly place where dedicated staff take great care of their customers serving wide range of savory dishes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Dinner for Two with Wine. Includes:
- Two glasses of wine on tap
- Shared appetizer
- Two specialty pastas, subs/calzones, or a shared pizza
- Shared dessert
Dinner for Four with Wine. Includes:
- Four glasses of wine on tap
- Two shared appetizers
- Four specialty pastas, subs/calzones, or two shared pizzas
- Two shared desserts
- $20 Value for Carry-Out
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Call ahead for carry out. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Nonna's, a family-friendly casual Italian eatery, is named after its owners' grandmother. Nonna, as she was called, was a force of nature—able to bring family and friends together over indulgent Italian spreads filled with homemade pastas crafted from ingredients plucked from her own garden. Today, at Nonna's by So Italian!, her kin aim to replicate those warm feelings for all of their diners, drawing from family recipes and using local, fresh ingredients, just like Nonna. Read on for a few can't miss dishes.
- Bruschetta Alla Puttanesca: On thick, grilled slices of bread, chefs spoon a house-crafted sauce filled with fresh tomatoes, olives, and capers, all drizzled in high quality olive oil.
- Italian Branzino Sea Bass: This meaty white fish is topped with an herby, creamy sauce brimming with pecorino and parmesan cheese, served atop al dente linguine.
- Tiramisu: A quintessential family recipe, Nonna's tiramisu features indulgent layers of spongy cake, coffee liqueur, and mascarpone, finished with a dusting of cocoa.