Having unwanted body hair can make you uncomfortable at the beach, much like listening to the lifeguard whisper the safety rules over and over to himself. Feel confident with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $100 for three laser hair-removal sessions on a small area ($449.97 value)
- $150 for three laser hair-removal sessions on a medium area ($599.97 value)
- $89 for three laser hair-removal sessions on a large area ($1,049.97 value)
- $175 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a small area ($899.94 value)
- $250 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a medium area ($1,199.94 value)
- $340 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a large area ($2,099.94 value)
Licensed professionals use the Cynosure Elite laser to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair on all skin types. Although treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates. Click here for a list of treatment areas.
Nova Laser Center
Nova Laser Center's goal is to combine advanced equipment with trained clinicians to seamlessly remove unwanted body hair by way of state-of-the-art lasers. Massiel Pena is the clinician—she's a New York State-licensed aesthetician who has trained extensively in laser hair removal procedures and equipment usage. And Cynosure’s Elite laser is the equipment—this advanced laser hair-removal technology works on all skin types and boasts duo-frequencies to ensure comfortable, quick, and efficient treatments. Massiel uses the laser to remove unflattering hair from men and women's bodies, no matter their skin type or whether the hair's growing from their underarms or from the underarms of the tattoo of their moms on their shoulders. Spider veins are also treated by the same Cynosure Elite machine instead of by covering legs in pesticides each night.