Tacos are a convenient lunch, in addition to being the subtlest way to publicly slip someone $700 crumpled up to look like lettuce. Eat some greens with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$9 for a Mexican meal for two (up to an $18.25 total value)
- One order of chips and salsa (a $1.75 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.30 value)
- Two small soft drinks (a $3.20 value)<p>
$18 for a Mexican meal for four (up to a $36.50 total value)
- Two orders of chips and salsa (a $3.50 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $26.60 value)
- Four small soft drinks (a $6.40 value)<p>
Entrees include burritos, tacos, salads, and burrito bowls. Click to see the menu.
Long before it hits plates wrapped up in a taco or burrito, the meat at Ocarnivores spends hours marinating in the restaurant's signature peri peri sauce. The chicken soaks overnight, while the steak and carnitas spend all day absorbing the sauce's distinctive spices. A capsicum pepper with a Swahili name, peri peri infuses dishes with a heat that's simultaneously intense and illuminating, like running headfirst into a modernist painting. Though Ocarnivores focuses on meat-based dishes, vegetarian options filled with beans, cheese, and guacamole abound.