All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 13, 2017
· Reviewed September 4, 2017
· Reviewed July 28, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $9 for admission for two ($16 value)
- $17 for admission for four ($32 value)
Admission is free for students and military members and their dependents with ID.
This Groupon grants visitors access to all five exhibition galleries, which include:
- Quilt National (July 26–November 23): This juried show presents 32 of the most surprising and technically astounding quilts drawn from a field of 850 entrants.
- Spitting in the Wind: Art From the End of the Line (through November 2): This exhibit celebrates the work and friendship of a quartet of San Diego artists: Richard Allen Morris, John Baldessari, Bob Matheny, and Russell Baldwin, whose oeuvre the catalog describes as “vigorous, humorous, and unconventional.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oceanside Museum of Art
Like the art world itself, the museum and its galleries evolve constantly—at least 15 different exhibitions open there each year. The museum's visitors will encounter many different forms of artistic inspiration as they sample the museum's wealth of local and global artists from the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Size: 9,000 square feet encompass four rotating galleries, which host more than 15 exhibitions annually
- The Buildings: The museum's side-by-side structures were designed by acclaimed architects Irving Gill in the early 20th century and Frederick Fisher in the early 21st century.
- Don't Miss: The Museum Store, which sells jewelry, glass, clothes, and other original works of art
- Special Programs: Art classes, the 333's Music at the Museum series, panels, lectures, and Art After Dark—evenings of wine, beer, and themed creative entertainment
- Pro Tip: The museum closes its doors and puts a pillow under every statue's head on Mondays and major holidays.
- Beyond the Museum: OMA's travel programs take people on art-themed trips to foreign countries.