Paintball shooting requires the reflexes of a cat, the vision of a hawk, and the index finger of a human. Trigger your instincts with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for a zombie-hayride package for two at Odyssey Fun Farm in Tinley (a $42 total value)
- $59 for a zombie-hayride package for six at Odyssey Fun Farm in Tinley (a $126 total value)
- $20 for a zombie-hayride package for two at Odyssey Fun Farm in Tinley and Odyssey Fun World in Naperville (a $40 total value)
- $59 for a zombie-hayride package for six at Odyssey Fun Farm in Tinley and Odyssey Fun World in Naperville (a $120 total value)<p>
Tinley packages include:
- A Zombie Safari hayride with 75 paintballs per person (a $15 value each). Open from 7 p.m. to midnight every weekend in October, the hayride pauses in the cornfield as passengers slay zombies with paintballs from mounted turrets.
- Entrance to the flashlight maze (a $6 value each). Flashlights may be rented for $2 per person, or you may bring your own.<p>
Tinley and Naperville packages include:
Odyssey Fun Farm
Odyssey Fun World's attractions aren't confined to its 45,000 square feet of indoor games and rides—they also sprawl across 11 acres in the fresh air. Inside, a ferris wheel, bumper cars, and a roller coaster host both kids and adults, and more than 250 arcade games and a laser-tag arena foster friendly competition. The indoor Gamers Lounge allows youngsters to practice their PS4 and XBox One skills, while kids up to 10 years old fling themselves into ball pits, slip down slides, or dispute the physics behind make-believe-ore extraction in tunnels at the four-story Exploration Adventure play structure.
The Tinley Park location also boasts the fall-activities hub known as Odyssey Fun Farm. The farm, which is located across the street from the main park, includes a pumpkin patch, corn maze, and a 5-acre courtyard filled with activities such as pig races and a petting zoo.
Outside, at the Naperville location, the staff keeps the Kidz Adventure Park's inflatable bounce houses and slides properly puffed. At the Tinley Park location, they pretend to manicure the faux turfs of two 18-hole mini-golf courses, including one that's wheelchair accessible. Their bumper boats encourage friendly jostling, but the speedboats—limited to drivers aged 16 and older with a driver's license—are all about crossing the finish line first. As trips down the zipline peak adrenaline and appetites, Chipper's Cafe counters hunger with pizza, wings, and burgers.