Children can enjoy a week-long summer camp filled with fun activities and adventures
About This Deal
- Valid for Children ages 8-14.
- Camps take place Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Kids will enjoy a variety of activities including kayaking, paddle-boarding, sailing, hiking, rock climbing, yoga, obstacle courses, gymnastics, field sports, and more.
- Materials and snacks are provided
- All guides are current in CPR and First Aid certifications.
About Paddle Nova
Standup paddleboarding is a unique, hands-on way to explore local waterways. But that's not the only reason to try it. Read on to find out more about Paddle Nova's tours, classes, and instructors:
- The tours set out from five different locations. Most spots are perfectly beginner friendly, but some, such as the Point of Rocks tour, feature moderate currents better suited to those with a little paddling experience.
- A tour isn't the only way to enjoy SUP. Paddle Nova also offers yoga classes, barre fitness, and kids' camps that all incorporate standup paddleboarding.
- All the instructors are certified in CPR and First Aid.