Passengers can admire scenic views of Lake Minnetonka and spend a lovely afternoon with friends and family while sunrays caress their faces
About This Deal
- Cruises start May 5th/Click here to view schedule
- Sightseeing Cruise on Lake Minnetonka:
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- What’s included: Narrated tour along with full cash bar service and concessions
- Cruise departure time: 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, 11:30 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and other selected days
- Sights/Meal Cruises on Lake Minnetonka
- Duration: 2 hours
- Valid for Happy Hour Pizza Cruise, Margarita Fiesta cruise, or Sites and Bites cruise.
- Happy Hour Pizza Cruise on Lake Minnetonka:
- What’s included: pizza buffet with a variety of pepperoni, sausage, and cheese, salad buffet, happy hour drink specials available at an added cost
- Cruise departure time: 6 p.m. on Tuesdays and other selected days
- Margarita Fiesta Cruise:
- What’s included: Build-your-own taco bar, full bar selections featuring Margaritas, and happy hour drink specials
- Cruise departure time: 6 p.m. on Mondays and other selected days
- Sights & Bites Cruise on Lake Minnetonka:
- What’s included: A selection of appetizers with a menu including BBQ Pork Sliders, Sweet Chili Meatballs, Teryaki Drummies, and other hot and cold servings along with a full cash bar with happy hour discounts.
- Cruise departure time: 5 p.m on Sundays and 6 p.m. on Wednesdays and other selected days
- Departure location: The Port of Excelsior on Lake Minnetonka at 2 Water Street, Excelsior, MN 55331
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- The vessel: Paradise Destiny II, Paradise Princess ll, or Paradise Grand complete with climate-controlled spacious salons, and a classic aft patio deck
Paradise Charter Cruises
Since 1985, the experienced captains and crew at Paradise Charter Cruises have been shepherding guests along the azure surfaces of Lake Minnetonka and the Mississippi River. Enjoy our fleet of lake yachts, including the Paradise Destiny II, Paradise Princess II, or Paradise Grand, featuring climate-controlled salons, spacious interiors, and open-air decks offering beautiful views of Lake Minnetonka. Boats glide along the coastline of Lake Minnetonka, catching sights of small lakeside towns, and down the Mississippi River to the backdrop of the Minneapolis skyline, Saint Anthony Falls, and the setting sun.