Visitors can soak in views of the Strip from atop the 46-story replica of the Eiffel Tower
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Take in 360° views of Las Vegas from a 46-story replica of the Eiffel Tower
- Light show; recurring light show every 30 minutes on the hour and half hour from sunset to midnight.
- Hours of Operation: 2:00pm to 10:00pm, daily (timed ticketing, last time slot is 9pm)
- Location: Paris Las Vegas
- Dark Dates: April 19th - 22nd
About Paris Las Vegas - Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
Few views of the Las Vegas Strip are more spectacular than those from above. And, with 46 stories and a 360-degree observation deck, the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas has some of the best views on the Strip—even capable of rivaling its namesake (at half the size). Visitors to the replica tower ride the glass elevator up 460 feet to see the city's landmarks during the day or admire the iconic lights at night. The 11th floor, meanwhile, houses the Eiffel Tower restaurant, which offers a romantic dinner experience, and a nearby kiosk captures commemorative photos and proof that you're not a ghost.