- Make your way through the Heights, devouring the area's rich heritage and cuisine on a guided food tour - Check out an area that dates back to the 1800s and which has evolved into a popular destination today - Explore many different styles of restaurants, enjoying anything from an artisan market to a vibrant taqueria - Listen to stories of the area's rich history and diverse culture, uncovering how it all plays a role in the food scene
About This Deal
Set off on a guided food and history tour of a vibrant neighborhood in Houston. Discover different restaurants as you feast on global cuisine and learn about the area's past.
Need To Know
ALL SALES FINAL. This booking is only valid for the date and time that is booked, it can not be redeemed for any other time.
The following is included with the activity:
- Guided food tour
What you should know before the activity:
- If you are bringing children below the age of 7 and they will not be eating the dishes, you do not need to purchase tickets for them. However, please do let us know if you will be attending with an infant or young child when you purchase tickets.
Duration: This activity is expected to take around 3 hour(s), 30 minute(s).
- This activity is available in partnership with Peek.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Peek and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.