- Stay snug and warm in the sled while the team, along with a professional musher, takes you on an exciting adventure - Glide over the snow, taking in the sights of Central Oregon with snow-covered Broken Top, the Three Sisters, and Mt. Bachelor all from the comfort of an Iditarod Dog Sled
About This Deal
Add a wild, magical experience to your Mt. Bachelor getaway with a ride behind a real dog sled team!
Need To Know
This activity can be cancelled and refunded up to 48 hour(s) before the activity starts. This booking is only valid for the date and time that is booked, it can not be redeemed for any other time.
The following is included with the activity:
- Orientation and trail time on the sled
- Option to participate in the care, watering, and feeding of the dogs after the trip
What you should know before the activity:
- All sled dog rides depart from the lower Sunrise Lodge parking area
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time to check-in and meet your musher and sled dog team
- Children must be at least 3 years old to ride in a sled
- Children ages 3-12 years old must ride with an adult
- No more than 3 people per sled
- Max weight per sled is 450 lbs
Duration: This activity is expected to take around 1 hour(s), 0 minute(s).
- This activity is available in partnership with Peek.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Peek and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.