Expert technicians perform service maintenance scheduled as per the manufacturer’s maintenance guide for a Mercedes-Benz vehicle
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Synthetic motor-oil replacement
- Oil-filter replacement
- All fluid level checks and corrections (dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for the vehicle’s year and model)
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Maintenance counter reset
- Air filter check and clean
- 21-point inspection
- Vehicle vacuum
- Topping off all fluids
- Brake inspection: signs you might need pads replacement and safety inspection include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil inspection and change it regularly.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the auto repair center before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Every car needs regular maintenance, and that is exactly what Pennzoil specializes in. Its technicians change oil, inspect brakes, rotate tires, and more, striving to ensure vehicles they work on are road-ready. Their goal is to complete all services as quickly and efficiently as possible, making the process easy for the clients.