- $91 for $182 worth of pilot-license classes in Valdosta
Pete's Flight Instruction: Meet Your Instructor
Who is the Pete behind Pete's Flight Instruction? There are a lot ways to answer that question, but in short Pete D. is an expert pilot who helps others hone their own skills. Here’s just a quick glance at his resume:
- A 22-year air force veteran
- 16 years of instructor experience
- Certified Flight (CFI), Instrument (CFII), Single and Multi-Engine Instructor (MEI)
- Graduate of the Air Force Advanced Instrument Course
A Chat with Pete's Flight Instruction
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Professional flight instruction from a former military flight instructor. Our instruction rates are the lowest in the Valdosta area.
Do you provide any materials? What should your students expect to bring?
I'll provide everything you'll need for this first flight, but don't forget to bring your camera!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? To share the love and freedom of flying.
What do you love most about your job?
Helping people make their dreams of flying and earning a pilot license come true.