All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 11, 2018
· July 6, 2018
· July 1, 2018
What You'll Get
- Rodizio Dinner for Two: All-you-can-eat Dinner, Two Juices and Two Desserts, Valid Tuesday-Friday
- Rodizio Dinner for Four: All-you-can-eat Dinner, Four Juices and Four Desserts, Valid Tuesday-Friday
- Rodizio Dinner for Two: All-you-can-eat Dinner, Two Juices and Two Desserts, Valid Anyday
- Rodizio Dinner for Four: All-you-can-eat Dinner, Four Juices and Four Desserts, Valid Anyday
- All-you-can-eat Brazilian dinner
- One juice or regular soda per person
- One dessert per person
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per party. No exceptions. Reservation required. Not valid on New Year's day. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Christmas Eve. Not valid on Christmas Day. Not valid on Thanksgiving. Not valid on New Year's Eve. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Picanha Brazilian Grill
Picanha is a type of sirloin cut, and it's just one of the many different cuts available at Picanha Brazilian Grill. Here, servers slice rodizio meats off giant skewers and right onto your plate, including pork sausage, chicken, short ribs, and of course, steak.
Indeed, Picanha is a traditional Brazilian steakhouse, and it's become a staple of the Philadelphia dining scene since opening in 2005. Succulent meats aside, the restaurant also boasts a buffet with more than 20 dishes—including Brazilian desserts. On Saturdays, Picanha's chefs also brew batches of feijoada, a famous Brazilian stew.