Choose from Five Options
- $20 for two-person pottery painting session (valid Sunday through Friday) ($40 value)
- $35 for four-person pottery painting session (valid Sunday through Friday) ($80 value)
- $25 for two-person pottery painting session (valid any day of the week) ($40 value)
- $40 for four-person pottery painting session (valid any day of the week) ($80 value)
- $80 for pottery painting birthday package for up to eight people ($160 value)
A Chat with PicassoZ Art Cafe
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Since we are the only pottery painting studio in the area, our competition is mostly the movie theater and other forms of entertainment. At our cafe-style studio, having something interesting and unique to do while having a conversation is a great outing with family and friends.
What is the experience customers can expect?
Our studio is DIY, casual, and eclectic. When you walk in, you can select your pottery surface and seat yourself at one of our whimsical tables. We'll give you a tour of our paint bar and a few tips and set you free to paint. Pottery takes around 4–7 days to fire. We do ship if you prefer.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
When I visited a studio out of town 13 years ago, I was refreshed to see dads and daughters, mothers and sons, couples on dates, and a family painting together as a form of entertainment. With young children, I wanted to bring family-friendly activity for relationship building to our area.
What do you love most about your job?
I love seeing families spending time together laughing, couples talking, children creating—boys in particular. I've seen marriage proposals to several terminally ill [customers] making memories for and with loved ones. I love feeling like my studio is a community gathering place where memories are made.