Working out is No. 3 on the list of most popular daily activities in America, behind not working out and teaching dogs to swear. Spend your time wisely with today’s Groupon.
$45 for six SPX Pilates classes or group classes (up to a $175 value). New clients at Pilates Plus Westlake Village get their first class free, but nonlocal residents must pay a $20 fee, therefore the five-class package (a $155 value) with an additional first class (up to a $20 value) is a value of up to $175.
- Valid for any scheduled SPX classes or group classes, such as:
- 40-minute SPX, combining low-impact Pilates with strength and cardio exercises
- SPX/Gym XT, composed of 20 minutes of SPX Pilates and 20 minutes of suspension training
- Cyclates, 20 minutes of spinning followed by a 20-minute SPX workout
- Cycling, Gym XT, or Cycling/Gym XT combo classes<p>
- Early morning and evening sessions available throughout the week
- Attendance capped at eight students to ensure personalized instruction<p>
Pilates Plus WV
The Pilates Plus workout regimen, designed and taught by a team of impassioned instructors led by Carron Meltz, combines the core-bolstering principles of Pilates with intense cardio and strength-training techniques. In these signature courses, participants learn to utilize low-slung proformer machines, floor-based contraptions consisting of springs and bands, to generate resistance and increase their heart rates with traditional, muscle-toning Pilates moves. These sessions aim to safely strengthen limbs and cores without putting any undue stress on joints or cleverly disguised porcelain limbs. Although the Pilates Plus regimens are the bedrock of their work, the team also teaches sweat-inducing cycling classes and combination classes.