What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for one whole-body cryotherapy session ($40 value)
- $69 for three Groupons, each good for one whole-body cryotherapy session ($120 value)
- $109 for five Groupons, each good for one whole-body cryotherapy session ($200 value)
During each session, guests spend 1.5–3 minutes inside a chamber cooled to subzero temperatures. Though the skin’s surface temperature can drop, the treatment’s short duration keeps guests’ core temperatures at normal levels.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Quickfix Cryo, LLC
Whole-body Cryotherapy is a service which can help with a number of different issues, including chronic pain, inflammation from an inflammatory illness, fatigue, and post-workout muscle soreness. The staff at Quickfix Cryo is committed to helping you find the treatment regimen that is right for you.
Whole-body cryotherapy exposes guests to subzero temperatures for 1.5 to 3 minutes, and though your skin temperature will drop, the cold doesn't affect your body's core temperature. While that brief period of time is cold, to say the least, cryotherapy boasts myriad potential benefits:
- Helps reduce inflammation and its resulting pain
- Works to speed up recovery time after an injury or greuling workout
- Designed to improve sleep
- Aims to combat skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis
- Helps improve mood
- May boost the immune system