What You'll Get
Nothing warms the belly more than a bowl of hot soup, except maybe taking a nap with a microwaved potato. Warm yourself from the inside with this Groupon.
$25 for Ramen Meal for Two ($55 Value)
- Two drinks, chosen from house sake, Sapporo draft beer, and soft drinks
- Two small dishes, chosen from house salad, cold spicy tofu, and marinated bean sprouts
- One shared appetizer, chosen from hot spicy chicken wings, fried chicken tatsuta, and garlic potato
- One shared half-size rice dish, either pork fried rice or vegetable fried rice
- Two half-sized bowls of ramen
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required Monday-Thursday; subject to availability on Friday and Saturday. Reservations not accepted on Friday or Saturday. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Valid for dinner only. Not valid for happy hour specials or other promotions. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Just because on some nights you might find chef-owner Sammy Kubo playing jazz drums at Kuboya doesn't mean that his focus is split. Even as he keeps rhythm for the delight of crowd, he still oversees a kitchen at work crafting steaming bowls of ramen and other Japanese staples. The soups are loaded with char-siu pork or chicken, crisp veggies, and miso or soy-based broth. Other homestyle menu items include katsu curry, takoyaki, and salmon onigiri. The eatery is cozy, too, with exposed brick walls and woven cane chairs with woven backs.