Cryotherapy sessions and facials may help treat tissue damage, improve skin tone, and reduce signs of aging
About This Deal
- Average length of whole-body session: 3 minutes
- Average length of localized session: 5–10 minutes
- Benefits of cryo facial: aims to restore firmness and radiance, reduce hyperpigmentation, rejuvenate fatigued skin, improve skin texture and tone, and soothe inflammation, as well as treat conditions such as eczema
- About whole-body cryotherapy: inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
Book Online Through Groupon
After you buy this deal, go to My Groupons at your convenience on your desktop, phone or tablet to book your visit. For multiple sessions, return to My Groupons to book the next one. You may only have one active booking at a time.
Need To Know
About Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy
Cold therapy may be Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy's namesake, but that's far from the only therapeutic offering here. Several of the wellness services available at this studio include:
- Cryotherapy facial: In addition to localized and whole-body cryotherapy, Restore offers cryotherapy facials, during which pressurized liquid-nitrogen vapors aim to stimulate collagen production and decrease pore size.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: Treatments inside a pressurized environment allow clients to breathe nearly pure oxygen, increasing oxygen concentration throughout the body and supporting healthy circulation.
- IV therapy: Aside from infusing guests with hydration and nutrients, nine IV formulas have various goals, from reducing inflammation to combating signs of aging.