Cryotherapy sessions and facials help treat tissue damage, improve skin tone, and reduce signs of aging
About This Deal
- Average length of whole-body session: 3 minutes
- Average length of localized session: 5–10 minutes
Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Benefits of a cryotherapy facial: helps relax irritated skin, reduce pore size, and raise collagen production
Need To Know
About Restore Cryotherapy
Cold therapy may be Restore Cryotherapy's namesake, but that's far from the only therapeutic offering here. Read on to learn more about several of the wellness services available at this studio:
- Cryotherapy facial: In addition to localized and whole-body cryotherapy, Restore offers cryotherapy facials, during which pressurized liquid-nitrogen vapors aim to stimulate collagen production and decrease pore size.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: Treatments inside a pressurized environment allow clients to breathe nearly pure oxygen, increasing oxygen concentration throughout the body and supporting healthy circulation.
- IV therapy: Aside from infusing guests with hydration and nutrients, nine IV formulas have various goals, from reducing inflammation to combating signs of aging.