Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Curry n Jerk
Whether you're new to Caribbean dining or already have an island favorite, Curry N Jerk has you well taken care of. Offering a fusion of Jamaican and Panamanian fare, everything at Curry N Jerk is prepared fresh in-house using authentic family recipes that truly brings a taste of the Caribbean to Tennessee. Menu options include jerk chicken, tostones, ceviche, curry chicken or goat, oxtails, curry shrimp and grits, and red snapper. A section of the menu is dedicated to vegan dishes, so everyone can enjoy the bold Caribbean flavors, and many of their main entrees are served as perfectly portioned lunch specials for midday dining. The full-service bar specializes in island-inspired cocktails such as rum punch, pina colada, and Bahama Mama, and rum lovers will enjoy their selection of imported rums that can be ordered in a flight to sample a variety. Beer and wine is also available and happy hour specials are offered Tuesday-Saturday. Curry N Jerk's separate lounge space frequently hosts live music, DJs, and karaoke nights, and is available to rent for private events. Stop by Curry N Jerk to enjoy a mouth-watering meal you won't soon forget or place an order for delivery when you would rather stay home; no matter where you choose to dine, there's no wrong way to enjoy a bit of Caribbean hospitality.