This online course turns new and struggling readers into master readers by explicitly teaching phonics principles through engaging videos
About This Deal
Online Learn to Read Course for Children (Kindergarten - 5th grade)
Guarantee your child's reading success with Raising Readers: The Premier Online Learn to Read Course for Children.
- Access to 100+ learning videos including animated cartoons
- Student reading workbook pages to practice newly learned phonics sounds
- Sight word handwriting practice pages
- Phonics flashcards mailed to you
- Reading diagnostic to determine your child's current reading strengths and areas of concern
- Parent video explaining your child’s current reading abilities
- ONE YEAR of digital leveled e-books + comprehension quizzes to help move your child to higher reading levels
- This is a self-paced course and easily accessed through any technology device
- All children in your household can view the learning videos
- Only ONE reading diagnostic is included with this course
- Only ONE digital e-book account is included with this course with 12 months access
Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your phonics flashcards in the mail. This is a supplemental bonus resource for you. Your child can start watching the videos immediately. You do not have to wait for your flashcards to begin the course.
Need To Know
About RG Guillory Education and Consulting, LLC
Learning to read is the most important part of your child's academic journey because reading is connected to every subject area. This online course is designed based on the science of reading and created by a veteran reading teacher and specialist.
Your child is introduced to new phonics sounds through short cartoons and then taught explicitly how to take those sounds and put them together to read words. You'll see your child begin to read very quickly and if they are a struggling reader, you'll get to watch their self-confidence build as they learn the rules of reading.
This course also includes sight word music videos so your child can learn the 150 most popular sight words of the English language. This helps them become a more fluent reader.
The best part about this course is you can access it anytime, anywhere and on any technology device. Your child can rewatch the videos as often as needed. It is self-paced so they can also take as much or as little time as they need to complete the course.