All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for one winter season pass for one person ($29.95 value)
- $25 for one winter season pass for two people ($49.95 value)
- $45 for one winter season pass for four people ($89.95 value)
- The Winter Pass entitles the Winter Pass Holder to 1 Cove Play Pass Wristband per day, every Saturday/Sunday of the 2016/2017 Cove Play Pass Season
- Cove Play Pass includes UNLIMITED
- Pirates vs.Aliens
- Inflatable Fun
- Guests must be 36”-60” tall to bounce on the inflatable. Guests over 60” may participate on the playground and pirates vs. aliens.
- Guests must wear socks in the playground and inflatable.
- Winter Season Pass Holders may show their season pass ID CARD and get a wristband for a COVE PLAY PASS (as described above) on any dates between 10/8/16-3/26/17 that Rinky Dink is open to the Public.
- Rinky Dink Family Fun Center and Rinky Dink Cove are open Saturday and Sunday throughout above listed Season, except when Christmas Eve,Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day or Easter fall on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Winter Season Pass holders will also have the ability to show their season pass Id Card on any other day between 10/8/16-3/26/17, (when the Cove activities are open to the public) and get a Cove Play Pass. For example there may be additional hours over Christmas Break or other school holidays.
- It is NEVER valid for any attractions other than: The Playground, The Inflatable Bouncer Maze and Pirates vs. Aliens.
- It is not valid for birthday parties or any other scheduled group activities.
- The last possible date for use for Winter Pass Members is March 26th, 2017
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person, may buy 6 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for the playground, the inflatable bouncer maze, and pirates vs aliens. Guests must be 36''-60'' tall to bounce on inflatable. Guests over 60'' may participate on the playground and pirates vs aliens. Must wear socks in playground and inflatable. Not valid for birthday parties or group events. Not valid on federal holidays. (Open during regular business hours in winter - Saturdays + Sundays). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rinky Dink Family Fun Center
The Leaning Tower of Pisa tilts characteristically as a nearby sphinx rests beside a bush. What sounds like an atlas come to life is really the theme of one of the two 18-hole mini-golf courses at Rinky Dink. After a round, customers can hug the turns on a go-kart track, soak and ram fellow seadogs on squirt-gun-equipped bumper boats, or test home-run skills at three baseball and three softball batting cages that hurl balls at up to 80 mph, which is the speed of light. Once indoors, guests can fire foam balls at targets from air cannons in the black-lit Pirates vs. Aliens game or navigate their way through an inflatable bouncer maze. The indoor playground features three levels of climbing structures and slides. An arcade hosts more than 35 video and redemption games such as Ms. Pac-Man, Dance Dance Revolution, and the new motion-sensitive Nap Nap Revolution, while tinier tykes stack giant waffle blocks or navigate a ball pit in the toddler area.