10,000-square-foot emporium of oddness collects real-life wonders to provide strange delight for all ages
What You'll Get
- Three-attraction combo includes:
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium with the largest collection of the odd and unusual from all corners of the world.
- Ripley’s marvelous mirror maze with over 100 mirrors with LED lighting and digital sound
- Ripley’s Laserace - the maze of lasers
- See full description of attractions.
- Child tickets are valid for ages 4-12
- Adult tickets apply for ages 13+
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
Ripley’s 10,000-square-foot Odditorium entices families to Fisherman’s Wharf with rarity-racked galleries and interactive exhibits based on the work of Robert Ripley. Self-guide a tour through their collections of curiosities, playing tailor to a shrunken torso, arm wrestling the world’s largest sea lion, and ineffectively icing your arm with a Mona Lisa made of Rubik’s cubes. Historical artifacts such as Buck Helm’s car from the 1989 San Francisco earthquake shed peculiar light on local history, and statues of Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga constructed from candy pay tribute to Americana at large.