During the ninety-minute tour, participants search for dolphins under the guidance of USCG captain
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: 10823 W Yulee Dr, Homosassa, FL 34448
- Click here to view the schedule
- What to bring: sunscreen and insect repellant, sunglasses for eye protection. During the cooler months, wearing pants, jackets, or bringing a small blanket is recommended.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Not valid on Saturdays. Remember dolphins are wild animals and there is never a guarantee, but we do our very best to find wildlife to view. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River Safaris
When River Safaris began operations in the late 1970s, its sole duty was toting people out to a restaurant located on an island at the mouth of the Homosassa River. That restaurant closed, however, and the company had to adapt. So it added airboat rides, pontoon tours, and viewing trips to its arsenal. Today, River Safaris offers some of the most unique river experiences in Citrus County, including:
- Swimming with the manatees: In one of two spring-fed locations in the Homosassa River, you can float with these gentle giants in their natural habitat.
- Scallop hunts: Sift through grass beds in the Gulf of Mexico's sandy shallows in search of these salt-water treats. Also, keep an eye out for dolphins, turtles, and other sea life.
- Alligator exhibit: Okay, so this isn't a tour, but River Safaris also boasts a free gator exhibit with our good old rescue gator Nella, come visit her!