Customers can have fun while improving their core stability thanks to these kayak or Paddleboard rentals
What You'll Get
- Kayak and stand up paddleboard rentals include: all necessary equipment
- Includes: PFD, leash, and waterproof floating phone pouch to rent
- Lessons included?: recommend to take an Introduction to Paddleboarding lesson before renting
- Weight limit of 250lbs for paddleboard rentals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Each additional 30 minutes cost $5. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riverside Paddle & Row
Conveniently located in Belmont NC (less than 10 minutes from the Charlotte Airport) Riverside Paddle & Row provides water and land-based activities on the Catawba River/Lake Wylie. Established in 2017, this locally owned and operated family business is led by 22-year-old Michael Brunnemer and his mom Viviana. Their mission is to provide fun, safe, memorable water excursions, promote fitness and healthy living, and provide an area for friends and family to gather and enjoy their beautiful outdoor waterfront venue.
The positive attitude towards all of the customers has been noted, and Riverside Paddle & Row has been classified among Top Seven Things to Do in the Charlotte Area. Some of the most enjoyable amenities of this paddle paradise include an abundance of nature, no wake zones, clean flat water, and a stunning waterfront property perfect for gatherings.
Check out the pictures on their website featuring:
- Furnished cabana with grills
- Beautiful picnic area with shady huge old trees
- Beach access for swimming, floats, paddleboards, kayaks, and a wide variety of games
They have great discounted rates for the church, corporate, and other group events, provide event planning services, and fundraising opportunities for local charitable organizations. They will make every visitor feel like family.