Skilled technicians bring new life to well-loved bikes through professional tune-ups
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Adjust brakes and brake pads
- Check brake pad wear
- Adjust shifting system
- Adjust front and rear hubs
- Adjust the headset (fork)
- Adjust bottom bracket (crank)
- Basic truing (straightening) of both wheels for proper braking operation
- Lubricate all pivot points on shifting and braking systems
- Lubricate all cable systems if needed
- Lubricate chain if needed
- Adjust tension on all nuts and bolts for safety
- Inflate tires to recommended pressure and check tire wear
- Free installation of accessories purchased from us at time of tune-up
- Recommended for bikes that haven’t received a tune-up in 2–4 years
About the Rogers Park Business Alliance
The Rogers Park Business Alliance (RPBA) promotes the North Side neighborhood’s small businesses and proudly represents its diverse group of residents. In 2018 alone, RPBA was responsible for organizing more than 150 events, investing more than $300,000 in local businesses, and cleaning up the area by picking up 52,000 pounds of litter. Rogers Park boasts some of the city’s top restaurants, the main campus of Loyola University Chicago, and a gorgeous stretch of lakefront. People throughout Chicagoland visit the neighborhood every Sunday from June through October for the Glenwood Sunday Market, featuring regional farmers, bakers, and other producers with a focus on sustainable and organic practices.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Roberts Cycle
Since 1935, Roberts Cycle has been peddling cycles and enhancing rides with professional repairs and accessories. The friendly staff stocks the shop with accessories and bicycles from renowned brands such as Raleigh, Diamond Back, and KHS for novice and advanced cyclists alike. The expert technicians specialize in every type of cycle, servicing BMX bikes alongside racing and mountain bikes, with fixes including tune-ups and tightening brakes. To help customers learn to maintain their cycles themselves, the knowledgeable staff doles out tips for problems such as flat tires, squealing brakes, and pessimistic, unmotivated chains.