New Year’s Eve party in a trendy and stylish club with an open bar and a view of the Las Vegas Strip
What You'll Get
- Open Bar General Admission for One to NYE Bash on Friday, December 29
- Open Bar General Admission for Two to NYE Bash on Friday, December 29
- Open Bar General Admission for One to NYE Bash on Saturday, December 30
- Open Bar General Admission For Two to NYE Bash on Saturday, December 30
- Open Bar General Admission for One to NYE Bash on Sunday, December 31
- Open Bar General Admission for Two to NYE Bash on Sunday, December 31
All options include guaranteed seating and open bar. The hours are 11 a.m. - close.
Everything at the Rockhouse Las Vegas at the Venetian is a little louder, a little rougher, and a little rockier, and New Year’s Eve is no exception. Guests can ring in the new year at Las Vegas’s rowdy dive bar, which will be holding a celebration that starts in 2017 and lasts the rest of the year. Starting at 8 p.m., various open bars will be there to fill guests’ glasses and, once they’ve drank their celebratory beverage dry, they can head back for more, as the Rockhouse’s open bar lasts till closing time.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rockhouse Las Vegas at the Venetian
Within the palatial walls of the Venetian Las Vegas lies a rowdy and rollicking party bar: Rockhouse Las Vegas. Here, revelers belly up to the bar to order frozen daiquiris in 88-ounce guitar-shaped glasses, chow down on juicy burgers, and dominate games of beer pong at one of the bar's specially designed tables. Rockhouse keeps visitors entertained all day, with 80 HDTVs showcasing live sporting events, classic arcade games, and a pool table shaped like an old hot rod. And, at night, the bar becomes even more of a party hub with live music and DJs spinning rock and top-40 mixes until the early morning.