All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 14, 2017
· Reviewed February 14, 2017
Reviewed June 19, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $11.50 for open skate for two with admission, skate rental, one slice of pizza, and one soft drink per person ($19.50 value)
- $20.50 for open skate for four with admission, skate rental, one slice of pizza, and one soft drink per person ($39 value)
- $32 for open skate for six with admission, skate rental, one slice of pizza, and one soft drink per person ($58.50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
If you wanted to buy RollerCade a gift, you might consider something with diamonds. The family-owned roller skating rink is on track to celebrate its 60th anniversary, having welcomed families to take a spin around its glossy track since 1955. It's a testament to the timelessness of the sport, but RollerCade does its part to try and keep the time-honored pastime fresh. On Friday nights, moms and dads, sons and daughters all roll to the sound of high-energy music as they play skating games, such as shoot the duck, while other weekdays bring their own themed events such as Tuesday night Zumba sessions or Saturday afternoon learn-to-skate classes. Guests can rent skates at the rink or purchase their very own pair at the on-site shop, which also services skates when they've lost a wheel or suffered a flat.