Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for $50 steakhouse food and drinks for two
- $59 for $100 steakhouse food and drinks for four
- See the menu.
If you've been around Vegas long, you know that if you want expertly cooked steak, but don't have the stomach for the garishness of The Strip, you go to Ron's Steakhouse. Tucked inside Arizona Charlie's Decatur, this old-school, upscale steakhouse has been quietly racking up local awards for years. Its trophy case includes six Diner's Choice Awards from OpenTable in categories ranging from Best Overall to Neighborhood Gem. Part of that fame comes from the dedication of Ron himself. As a 30-plus-year veteran of the gaming world, he oversees the quality cuts of Midwestern beef that make his steakhouse a destination locals remember.
Check out a few menu items that keep diners returning:
- Flaming Filet Mignon: In true Vegas fashion, this dinner is also a show. The tableside flambé gives way to a cooked-to-order steak paired with Ron's own steak sauce.
- Osso Buco: Chefs stick close to this dish's famed Milanese preparation, braising veal shanks in white wine, served with risotto-style orzo.
- Chicken Piccata: A generous sprinkle of capers adds a salty, savory essence to juicy chicken breasts sautéed in lemon butter.
- Oysters Rockefeller: This symbol of dining luxury lives on at Ron's. Each oyster, served on-the-half-shell, comes baked with parsley and other herbs.
- Lobster Tails: Because there's never a wrong time to eat lobster.