Head to Rosati’s—a Windy City staple since 1906—for a crispy-thin, double-dough, or Chicago-style deep-dish pizza
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $16 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $16) on the first purchase
- 10% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Rosati's Pizza
Rosati's Pizza literally began with one man. When he started his first Chicago restaurant as an Italian immigrant in 1906, Ferdinand Rosati worked as the cook, waiter, dishwasher, and host. Despite his no-doubt hectic schedule, the passionate restaurateur still found time to prepare each guest his signature pizza a'olia, a soul-warming blend of cheese and housemade sauce served on a crispy-thin crust.
From that cracker-thin foundation, Rosati's has grown to incorporate slabs of baby back ribs, baked pastas, and Italian sandwiches into its menu at locations across the country. A family-friendly establishment, it mixes cocktails for adults from a full-service bar as kids play games and sort puzzles—ideal distractions from the kitchen's rounds of pizza frisbee.