Restaurant offers traditional Indian dishes such as samosas, tandoor chicken, lamb biryani, lobster curry, and vegetable korma
What You'll Get
- $25 Value Towards Dinner for Two or More: Valid Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- $40 Value Towards Dinner for Four or More: Valid Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- $25 Value Towards Dinner for Two or More: Valid Anyday
- $40 Value Towards Dinner for Four or More: Valid Anyday
- Lunch Buffet for Two: Valid Tuesday-Saturday
See the menu.
Valid only at Shaker Heights location. Valid for dinner hours only - after 5 p.m. Lunch buffet for two valid only Tuesday-Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Saturday from 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Valid only at Shaker Heights location. Valid for dinner hours only - after 5 p.m. for days listed on your voucher. Closed on Mondays. 2-person voucher only valid for tables of two or more, 4-person voucher only valid for tables of four or more. Lobster entree not included with voucher promotion, but is available for an additional cost. Not valid towards tax or gratuity. Buffet option only valid for lunch, Tuesday-Friday: 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and Saturday: 12:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. Drinks not included. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Saffron Patch
For over 25 years, the Saffron Patch has stayed true to its name with each dish the chefs craft. They use over 38 different herbs and spices for the items found on the menu, resulting in not only good-looking but great-tasting Indian cuisine. Some of the items found on the menu include:
- Tandoor Temptations: cooked in a clay tandoor oven, these traditional plates include the seekh kabob, a minced meat lamb blended with various spices and grilled on skewers
- Biryanis: large rice dishes loaded with veggies and a choice of meat ranging from chicken to lobster
- House Specialties: favorites include seafood dishes such as the goan fish curry sautéed with onions, tomatoes, and special spices