Guests can watch the sun set over the waters of Mission Bay, potentially catching glimpses of wild dolphins and whales
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Two & a half hour Whale Watching Tour or 2.5 Hour Dolphin and Whale Watching Sunset Cruise narrated by a marine biologist
- Opportunity to see dolphins and whales
- Binocular rentals available for $5 per pair
- The Coast Guard–certified boat features indoor and outdoor seating for 149 passengers and a snack bar and galley (cash only).
- Departure times available from 9AM, 12PM, and 3PM (Time Change Daily) (must check-in 45 minutes prior to departure)
- Departure location: 1617 Quivira Road, San Diego, CA 92109
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Online reservation required. Subject to weather. Must check in 45 minutes prior to departure. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Diego Whale Watch
San Diego Whale Watch sets sail along the scenic Pacific coastline in search of the area's most beautiful and splash-happy underwater residents. An experienced marine naturalist lends their knowledge and keen eyes to each three-hour tour, pointing out whales and dolphins as they surface alongside the hull of veteran Coast Guard-certified vessel the Privateer. The spacious and clean New England-style boat seats 149 passengers and floats low in the water to allow its passengers up-close views of the amazing marine wildlife from indoor and outdoor decks and seating areas. Daytime tours embark as early as 9 a.m. to catch the whales as they commute to work.