Participants enjoy a seamless ride with spectacular views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the world-famous Ghirardelli Square
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- See It All - Fisherman’s Wharf & Embarcadero Waterfront Tour for One
- See It All - Fisherman’s Wharf & Embarcadero Waterfront Tour for Two
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Not valid for groups larger than 7. Booking fee not included, $1 per person. Participants must be at least 12 years old. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult on tour. Must weigh at least 100 pounds and not in excess of 255 pounds. Due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not permitted to participate. Excluding Weekends or holidays, Valid for morning or evening tours. Subject to availability. Limit 5 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. 72-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Francisco Segway Tour
For all the beauty and awe it may bring, sightseeing can be a real leg-buster. But hungry-eyed and weak-kneed tourists need not fear at San Francisco Segway Tour. With a fleet of effortlessly self-balancing Segways, the outfit whisks groups away on breathtaking excursions through scenic San Francisco. During each easy-gliding tour, a knowledgeable guide regales locals and tourists alike with history and the inside scoop on local landmarks and hot spots.
Tour Spotlight: "See It All"
- The Main Destinations: Groups visit Fisherman's Wharf and the Embarcadero Waterfront during a ride jam-packed with postcard-worthy sights of landmarks and the Pacific Ocean.
- The Eye Candy: Along with views of San Francisco icons such as Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, riders get a taste of some subtler scenery as they zoom past Victorian houses on cobblestone paths.
- The Memories: The guides put the ride on pause here and there, ensuring tourists have opportunities to snap photos that will later fuel trips down memory lane.