Participants get to enjoy live music, flamenco dance show, variety of foods, and sangria during this two-day event
About This Deal
- What’s included: one-day admission, two tasting tickets, one souvenir glass per person, guest pass to visit National Museum of Puerto Rican Arts & Culture.
- Must be 21 or older with valid photo identification.
- Date and time: August 21 or 22, 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Prohibited items: outside food and drinks, coolers, personal stereos, weapons
- Transportation: street parking available nearby
About Sangria Festival Chicago
Sangria-enthusiasts and foodies are in for a treat at the annual Sangria Festival Chicago. Participants can spend a fun day out while sipping delicious sangria flavors hand-crafted by seasoned bartenders and mixologists, as well as sample scrumptious food and experience live entertainment:
- Must-Eat: Food stations serving gourmet treats, including vendors such as Tapas Valencia, Flash Tacos, Sweet Lady Flan, Blvd Pizza Bar, and more.
- Must-Drink: Samplings of sangria in a variety of flavors.
- Must-See: Live music and entertainment, including Flamenco dancers, salsa funk and Latin alternative performers, as well as a paint-and-sip lounge.