Getting photos taken is a great way to document your life and convince yourself at any given moment that you're not just a brain floating in a jar somewhere. Get existential evidence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a studio or on-location photo shoot with prints ($290 value)
- One 11”x14” embossed portrait
One social media digital image
- $89 for a studio or on-location high-school graduation photo shoot ($529 value)
- Up to three clothing changes
- Two 5”x7” prints
- Five social media digital images
- Complimentary family portrait session with one 5”x7” print
Scott Breen Photography
Mike Olson blossomed early. After first taking a shine to photography at age 12, he was already snapping shots of weddings and senior portraits in five states while he was still a teenager. Mike hasn't slowed down in the years since, serving as photographic supervisor at the inauguration of President George Bush, framing famed personage such as Donny and Marie Osmond, and running two photography studios. These days, Mike captures images of weddings, families, and children during on-location or in-studio sessions. Newlyweds can preserve their pictures with custom albums or high-resolution files, while portraiture patrons can print shots on artistic canvases or paste them onto the spare Picasso canvases moldering in the crawlspace.
“Mike Olson is the best!! I'm so happy with my family portrait.”
“Mike Olson is amazing! Our pictures are gorgeous! He even got our two-year-old to stand still and smile. ”