Choose Between Two Options
- $33 for a studio or on-location photo shoot with prints ($290 value)
- One 11”x14” embossed portrait
One social media digital image
- $75 for a studio or on-location high-school graduation photo shoot ($529 value)
- Up to three clothing changes
- Two 5”x7” prints
- Five social media digital images
- Complimentary family portrait session with one 5”x7” print
Scott Breen Photography
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Scott Breen Photography is a high-end full-service retail photography studio that specializes in high-quality portraiture at affordable prices. We bend over backwards to please our customers, and provide proofs of your session within 24-48 hours after they are taken. We are NOT a portrait mill, and do not cater to that demographic. Our clients are families and individuals who value quality above price. Our clients almost invariable add on additional print purchases because the quality is so breathtaking.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? D. Lawrence Barksdale, the owner of Scott Breen Photography, has been a professional photographer for over 37 years, getting his start in photography at the tender age of 16, becoming a partner in his first studio at 21. Since then, he has gained national and international attention from both his portrait, wedding, and commercial photography work around the globe, and currently works with both Fortune 50 and Fortune 500 clients.
3. What do you love most about your job? Quite frankly, I love giving my clients the opportunity to see them in the best possible light, and to see that they can afford to have something they previously thought was completely out of reach.
4. What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer? Tears of joy… literally. Hearing clients tell me that they never knew they could look so good. That makes it all worthwhile.