Massages for individuals or couples are set against a backdrop of the Sonoran Desert
About This Deal
- Both options are in a spa casita (an indoor/outdoor space with a balcony) with side by side treatment rooms or an indoor couples treatment suite.
- Some spa casitas have fireplaces.
- Access to the pool and hot tub is included, however, there are no locker rooms or shower facilities for non-guests.
- 20% off of accommodations based on availability. Please call the Inn directly to book (480) 816-3000. Use promotional code Spavelous20
- Weekends are booking 4–8 weeks out for the couples suite. Earlier appointments may be available in separate treatment rooms or one of the couples casita. Weekdays are booking out 2–3 weeks.
- An automatic gratuity for your therapists will be paid upon arrival which is approximately 12%. Feel free to tip additional to the spa industry standard or 18 - 20%.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Scottsdale Spa & Holistic Massage Therapy at the Inn at Eagle Mountain
Combining the intimacy of a bed and breakfast and the luxury of a boutique hotel, the Inn at Eagle Mountain is a many faceted jewel in its rugged foothill setting. If the massages, aromatherapy, body wraps, and facials don’t relax clients at Scottsdale Spa & Holistic Massage Therapy, maybe the panoramic views of Red Mountain, the San Tans, the Golf Club at Eagle Mountain and the undisturbed, pristine Sonoran desert terrain will do the trick. Inside the Fountain Hills resort location, sage and sweet grass, an outdoor hot tub, pool, and a meditative Buddha further sooth clients. Frequent visitors can purchase a monthly membership, which provides discounted treatments at the Spa.