Reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet
About This Deal
- Massage therapists’ names and license:
- Lian Hu, license MT116370
- Xiufan Xiao license MT127025
- Shan Jun Wu license MT126777
- Zhen Lu She license MT126527
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Shiatsu Renu
Shiatsu Renu's marquee treatment dates back to 1000 AD. But in the 1940s, shiatsu was combined with knowledge of Western anatomy. Today, the treatment—a therapeutic marriage of Eastern and Western techniques—is a popular way to boost energy and promote balance and wellness. Shiatus Renu's massage therapists are well versed in the Japanese treatment, as well as Swedish and deep-tissue massages, which each relax the mind and remove tension and pain from the body. The staff members also offer heated Thai herbal massages. These are administered with the help of steamed bundles of herbs, which open up pores, infuse bodies with medicinal oils, and help relax muscles tense from flexing for traffic-camera photos.