All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Each session takes about 20 minutes
- A technician guides the CoolGlide laser over the treatment area as a cooling system keeps skin comfortable.
- The high-powered laser is especially good at reducing light or just plain stubborn hair on all types of skin—even darker or tanned complexions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Valid only for select treatment areas. Tax not included and will be collected at the time of redemption. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Soothing artwork and earth-toned fabrics drape the private treatment room at SkinProLogica where, in a reclining chair, clients lay back for laser hair-removal treatments. Once they’ve settled in, the Cutera CoolGlide laser does the rest, its light targeting and destroying unwanted hair follicles on skin of all hues. The treatment permanently reduces hair growth, though it is powerless against milk mustaches.