Putting a man on the moon was briefly considered mankind’s greatest achievement, until Neil Armstrong invented sliced bread. Savor civilization’s finest creation with today’s Groupon to Sky Grille. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a meal for two (up to a $27 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8 value)
- Two burgers or sandwiches (up to an $8 value each)
- One dessert (a $3 value)
- For $22, you get a meal for four (up to a $51 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8 value each)
- Four burgers or sandwiches (up to an $8 value each)
- One dessert (a $3 value)<p>
At Sky Grille, friends and families dine on a menu of classic American fare until late-night band and DJ performances transform the restaurant into a lively club. The eatery’s loaded fries prep taste buds for the hearty meal ahead with a choice of toppings that range from barbecue sauce to the tasty trimmings of a philly cheesesteak. Diners clasp fingers around a succulent 6-ounce Sky burger or sate pet stegosauruses’ finicky appetites with the veggie burger. After munching on fried-chicken sandwiches or crisp BLTs, diners split a saccharine helping of six Oreos or Snickers bites fried to crispy perfection.
The three-level venue grants a scenic vantage point from its rooftop decks and encourages sports spectatorship with a healthy collection of big-screen TVs. VIPs party in private rooms while music buffs ratchet up heart rates on the dance floor, shaking to DJs’ tunes or schooling live bands in proper guitar-smashing techniques.