Visitors can spend a fun time trampoline jumping in a large variety of challenge modes, such as the Warrior Course or the SkySlam
About This Deal
- Sky Zone features attractions such as wall-to-wall trampolines, Warrior Course, dodgeball, Skyslam, Sky Ladder, Sky Joust, and Warped Wall
- Sky Zone socks required, but not included (additional $2.99 fee per pair applies)
- Jump passes valid for walk-in customers only; subject to availability
- Jump-pass options are not valid toward GLOW jump
- GLOW jump valid Friday–Saturday from 7 p.m.–10 p.m.
- GLOW jump time features lasers, music, and blacklight that make the park look like a jumping dance club
- Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver
- Valid only at Macon location
- See the calendar
- Is there a parents’ area? Yes
Need To Know
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints.