Visitors can enjoy the experience of trampoline jumping in a large variety of challenge modes, such as the Warrior Course or the SkySlam
About This Deal
- Sky Zone features attractions such as wall-to-wall trampolines, Warrior Course, dodgeball, Skyslam, Sky Ladder, Sky Joust, and Warped Wall.
- See the calendar.
- Sky Zone socks not included and required. Customers can purchase them on-site for $3.49/pair.
- Customers younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver.
- Valid for Open Jump hours:
- Monday–Thursday 1 pm to 8 pm
- Friday 1 pm - 7 pm
- Saturday 11 am - 7 pm
- Sunday 11 am to 8 pm
- Not valid toward GLOW jump
- Is there a parents’ area?: Yes
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints.