Post-Operative recovery aimed to reduce swelling and speed recovery
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Bio-Electric Lymphatic Therapy uses vibration, light, and electrical waves to stimulate lymph flow to heal from any type of surgery including facial plastic surgery, tummy tuck, liposuction or Brazilian Butt Lift.
- Intended benefits:
- Reduces Bruising, swelling, pain, fibrosis, and cellulite
- Regenerates tissue and speeds healing time
- Minimizes scar tissue and improves skin texture
- Reduces toxins in the body
- Helps skin reattach properly after liposuction
It is recommended to receive Bio-Electric Lymphatic Therapy immediately after a surgical procedure.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that generate micro bubbles in fat tissue and cause the fat cells to collapse and release liquefied fat into the lymphatic system. From there, it is eliminated from the body.
- The treatment is non-invasive with no down time.
- Reduce lumpiness and unevenness caused by liposuction
Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, and upper arms.
- Each treatment is approximately 15 minutes
- Post-Operative care is a critical part of recovery for any invasive procedure. Patients who take advantage of post-op care have faster recovery and better results overall.
See Slender Body & Mind other offers:
About Slender Body & Mind
Slender Body & Mind is a holistic wellness center that marries state-of-the-art technologies, like non-invasive laser lipolysis and whole-body vibration, with non-medical methods, including weight-loss hypnosis and support meetings. Using these and many other techniques, Slender Body & Mind helps clients crush weight-loss plateaus to reach their goals. Slender Body & Mind takes a empathetic, positive approach to weight loss, motivating clients to not only drop pounds but also treat their bodies more lovingly in a general sense.