Any ol' ketchup is good on your potatoes, sure, but even ketchup gets the artisan treatment at Solstice. As owner and executive chef Matt Bumba told the Chicago Tribune, the in-house approach pays attention to even the smallest of details, such as condiments, and whatever isn't made in house is sourced from local farms and producers. That's the mission at the farm-to-table breakfast spot, where Bumba applies the philosophies he picked up at The Aviary and Vie to his own breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. Menus change with the season, but here are some of the items you can expect for each meal:
- Breakfast: something along the line of farm-fresh egg omelets or granola pancakes with Asian pears and pure maple syrup.
- Lunch: Cuban sandwiches and burgers made from 28-day dry-aged patties, with house-cured bacon laid on top like a butcher's favorite blanket
- Dinner: hand-pulled lamb and duck wing appetizers followed by buttermilk fried chicken or hand-made Cavatelli and Porchetta
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days ,